Welcome to the 2020 Tallmadge Youth Football & Cheer Registration!
This registration session will allow you to review and sign consents, complete contact information and submit payment. To complete registration through our secure site, please have your Visa, MasterCard, Discover or Checking account information available. You will also have the ability to pay offline, though online payment is preferred.
Tallmadge Youth Football belongs to the Buckeye Youth Football Conference. Per the BYFC rules, tackle football players must either live within the City of Tallmadge or attend Tallmadge City Schools.
You DO NOT have to live in Tallmadge or attend Tallmadge schools to register for FLAG FOOTBALL.
Please take time to read the following to help make your registration process go smoothly. All registration needs to be done through this system. If you have any questions regarding your registration please send an email to Chad Loughry at TallmadgeFootball@gmail.com.
Tallmadge Youth Football offers the following programs:
FLAG FOOTBALL - Kindergarten & 1st grade from any community
CHEER MASCOT - Kindergarten & 1st grade
D DIVISION - TACKLE & CHEER - 2nd grade
C DIVISION - TACKLE & CHEER - 3rd & 4th grade
B DIVISION - TACKLE & CHEER - 5th & 6th grade
1. All families will be required to create an account the first time logging into our system. Please add all family members, players and parents.
2. After the account is created, this registration system will be used to register and make payments for any of the available programs. Through the registration system you will have access to all account information, including payments due, payments received, due dates, outstanding balances, etc.
3. You are not officially registered until your payment has been received by TYF.
4. If you have multiple participants, please register them all at the same time in order to receive the multiple child discount. See below for details on multiple child discounts.
5. The entire registration process occurs over a secure server using the highest security currently available.
6. D, C & B Division Cheer & Football ONLY: Each family will be required to give a $100.00 volunteer deposit that will be collected at the beginning of the season and will be returned when the following conditions are met: 1) you complete the required volunteer time (6 events) and 2) your equipment is turned in. Your check is not cashed unless the items above are not completed by the end of the season.
7. You may be asked to provide TYF with proof of residency documents prior to the start of practice.
8. CHEER GUARDIAN – There are additional items that will be required to be purchased if your child does not already have them. These items may include: briefs, cheer shoes, undershirt, warm-up pants and jacket. More information regarding these items will be communicated by the Cheer Director. The cost for these items can total around $100.00.
9. Start dates for 2020 season (subject to change):
Cheer - July 27
TYF/THS Football Camp - July 21, 22, 23
Tackle Football - B & C Division (3rd-6th grade) July 27
Tackle Football - D Division (2nd grade) August 3
Flag Football - August 11
Fees for 2020:
Tackle Football: $170 (3rd - 6th grade) / $135 (2nd grade)
Flag Football: $80 (K - 1st grade)
Cheer: $155 (3rd - 6th grade) / $130 (2nd grade)
Cheer Mascot: $80 (K - 1st grade)
Discounts - $25 OFF the second child and $100 OFF each additional child (must register at the same time). *Multiple child discounts do not apply to Flag Football or Cheer Mascot*
Early registration discount - Register on or before May 18, 2020 and save $15 on your Tackle football and Cheer registrations, or $10 on your Flag football and Cheer Mascot registrations. If payment is not received on or before May 18, 2020, the early registration discount will be removed.
Please direct any questions regarding this registration to:
Phone: (330) 285-0077
Select an option to continue with the registration.