**NEW INFORMATION, PLEASE READ**
Welcome to the 2018 TYF Registration!
This registration session will allow you to sign consents, complete contact information and submit payment. To complete registration through our secure site, please have your Visa, MasterCard, Discover or Checking account information available. You will also have the ability to pay offline.
Tallmadge Youth Football belongs to the Buckeye Youth Football Conference. Per the BYFC rules, football players must either live within the city of Tallmadge, or attend the Tallmadge City Schools.
You DO NOT have to live in Tallmadge, or go to Tallmadge schools to register for FLAG FOOTBALL.
Please take the time to read the following to help make your registration process go smoothly. All registration needs to be done through this system. If you have any questions regarding your registration please send an email to Jeff Natcher at email@example.com.
Tallmadge Youth Football offers the following programs:
FLAG FOOTBALL - kindergarten & 1st graders from any community
CHEER MASCOT - kindergarten & 1st graders
D DIVISION TACKLE & CHEER - 2nd graders
C DIVISION TACKLE & CHEER - 3rd & 4th graders
B DIVISION TACKLE & CHEER - 5th & 6th graders
1. All families will be required to create an account the first time logging into our system. Please add all family members, players and parents.
2. After the account is created this registration system will be used to register and make payments for any of the available programs. Through the registration system you will have access to all account information, including payments due, payments received, due dates, outstanding balances, etc.
3. You are not officially registered until your payment has been made.
4. If you have multiple players, please register them all at the same time in order to receive the multiple child discount. See below for details on multiple child discounts. Each family will receive raffle tickets that they can then sell to cover the cost of registration. These tickets will be given out during the first few weeks of the season.
5. The entire registration process occurs over a secure server using the highest security currently available.
6. D,C & B Division Cheer & Football ONLY: Each family will be required to give a $60.00 volunteer deposit that will be collected at the beginning of the season, and will be returned when the following conditions are met: 1) you complete the required volunteer time (6 events) and 2) your equipment is turned in.
7. You may be asked to provide TYF with proof of residency documents prior to the start of practice.
8. CHEER PARENT – There are additional items that will be required to be purchased if your daughter does not already have them. These items may include: briefs, cheer shoes, undershirt, warm-up pants and jacket. More information regarding these items will be communicated once you register. The cost for these items can total around $100.00.
9. Start dates for 2018 season:
Cheer: Camp practice starts 7/23/2018
Tackle Football B & C (3rd-6th grades) Division starts 7/23/2018
Tackle Football D (2nd grade) Division starts 7/30/2018
Flag Football starts 8/7/2018
Fees for 2018:
Tackle Football: $170 (3rd - 6th grade) / $135 (2nd grade)
Flag Football: $80 (K - 1st grade)
Cheer: $155 (3rd - 6th grade) / $130 (2nd grade)
Cheer Mascot: $80 (K - 1st grade)
Discounts - $25 for the second child and $100 each additional child (must register at the same time)
Early registration discount - Register on or before May 21st and save $15 on your Tackle football and Cheer registrations, or $10 on your Flag football and Cheer Mascot registrations. If payment is not made on or before May 21st, the early registration discount will be removed.
*multiple child discounts do not apply to Flag Football or Cheer Mascot*
Please direct any questions regarding this registration to:
Select an option to continue with the registration.